Kindly bear in mind
Dear visitor, welcome to our website www.hltlaw.it. Kindly acknowledge the terms and conditions governing the use of the site, which you accept and agree to by accessing www.hltlaw.it.
- Hofer Lösch Torricelli – HLT is a registered trademark in Italy.
- The website offers information about our law firm, its members and the areas of practice our lawyers are active in. Additionally it provides, only for strictly informational purposes, materials we think of general interest.
- Therefore you may not consider (and rely upon) the information and content available on this website as professional or legal advice between a lawyer and a client. If you have a legal problem or need specific advice, always contact a qualified lawyer.
- HLT makes every effort to provide a suitable content level, but does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on content available on this website, to the fullest extent permissible by local law. Visitors should be aware that they are accessing and using the site at their own exclusive risk.
- Visitors have to acknowledge that HLT excludes and disclaims all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this website. In particular, we do not represent or warrant that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components. Whilst we run anti-virus software on our system, we do not accept liability for potential losses or damages. Visitors must therefore take their own precautions in this respect and run their own anti-virus software, when downloading files. They are also advised to check that their computer and/or portable device is compatible with our system standards and to acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any failure arising from incompatibility.
- Content available on (and the structure of) this website is protected by copyright and the authors of the material on the website (and of the website’s structure) assert their moral rights. Visitors may only view, print out, use, quote from and cite the website and the materials for their own personal, non-commercial use and on the condition, that appropriate acknowledgement is given to HLT. Any other use, permanent storage or reproduction of the content of this website requires HLT’s prior written consent.